Covering the dining scene in and around the OC
This Fourth of July Weekend, they’ve created special Barbecue Bags to make outdoor entertaining easy.
Basically, just call ahead and let them know how many BBQ Bags you want and your entree selection. The menu includes:
· Castroville Artichoke with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli Sauce
· Garden Potato Salad with a Balsamic Vinaigrette
· Spring Vegetable Skewers with Balsamic Glaze
· Corn on the Cobb and Compound Butter
· Choice of a Santa Maria Seasoned and Marinated Skirt Steak or Citrus BBQ Atlantic Salmon Filet
· Fresh Key Lime Pie with Raspberry Sauce & Whipped Cream
· Additional seasonings and olive oil included
They also include step-by-step grilling instructions, so your meal is practically guaranteed to turn out terrific.
The cost is $30 per person (two-person minimum), which we think is a really good deal.
For those without access to a barbecue, you can still visit a grill. Select Daily Grill locations (including Irvine) have an all-day Fourth of July Happy Hour. Enjoy four handles for $4, well drinks for $5, and featured cocktails for $6. The special appetizer menu starts at $4 and include favorites such as crispy calamari with ginger lemon aioli, sweet potato fries (our favorite), and spinach artichoke dip with herb crostini.
You can also get a classic American-style hamburger combo (1/2 lb. cheeseburger or pepper bacon burger) for $12 that includes beer or wine.